Convert PDF to Word hassle free with a free online solution
|File extension||File extension||.doc/.docx|
|Internet media type||application/pdf||Internet media type||doc-application/msword|
|File format name||Portable Document Format||File format name||Microsoft Word Binary File Format|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader||Associated programs||Microsoft Word (97-2010), WordPerfect, AbiWord, Apple Pages, AppleWorks, KWord, Microsoft Word, StarOffice, IBM Lotus Symphony|
|Developed by||ISO||Developed by||Microsoft|
|Initial Release:||June 15, 1993||Initial Release:||October 25, 1983|
How to convert PDF to Word using AltoConvertPDFtoWord
- Find altoconvertpdftoword.com in your preferred browser
- Choose to upload a PDF from your device or the cloud
- Click Convert Now! and start the process
- Wait for your document to be ready
- Download your Word document in just one click
The Supreme Features Comparing Chart
Take a look at the chart below to avoid hours of wasted time looking for a solution. Our comparison of the most popular converters and their features will help you make a faster decision. See why thousands of daily users use AltoPDF for all of their document management needs.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
What I like the most is how fast it is at converting pdfs to editable word documents. I use this application on my laptop and mobile all the time. Alto is flexible and free.
It’s a fantastic online converter for me. All you gotta do is drag & drop your PDF, and Alto converts it to a Word doc in seconds. It didn’t cost me a penny.
Now I can change my pdf file to word format without additional software installations or payments. You get fast conversions. Great for college.
How to Convert a PDF file to Word
How to convert PDF to Word online
When it comes to PDF to Word tools, there are a variety of different options on the market. Take advantage of built-in tools, install an app, or use an online converter. But if you’re looking for the fastest, most professional way, then AltoPDFtoWord comes in handy. It’s web-based, free, and secure. You can use it from anywhere via your device without time-consuming registration.
Go over our guidelines below to find out how to transform files hassle free online:
- Get started. Go to altoconvertpdftoword.com using your browser.
- Browse for documents. Upload PDFs from your internal storage or the cloud.
- Change to .docx. Click Convert Now! to start the process.
- Save. Download the file in seconds to your device or back to the cloud.
Once your Word document is ready, you can open it on your PC and easily edit or copy the information using built-in tools. In addition, AltoPDF provides users with complete services; you can transform .pdf to .docx as much as you want for free. Get the most out of our online converter today!
How to convert PDF to Word in Chrome
Chrome is one of the best browsers, but that doesn't mean there aren’t ways to make it better. With just one extension, you can eliminate major problems associated with PDF management. AltoPDF for Chrome helps you convert PDF to Word in one window in clicks. Besides, you don't need to register, buy a subscription, or install extra software to expand your browser's abilities.
Read the instructions below to manage PDFs in Google Chrome:
- Get the extension. Find AltoPDFtoWord in the Chrome Web Store and add it.
- Upload a PDF. Click on the extension’s icon to upload a document.
- Change its format. Transform the file by clicking Convert Now!.
- Download. Save the changed document by clicking the Download button.
AltoPDF takes care of security, so every document passed through the server remains safe because the service automatically deletes it after each session or every time the page refreshes/is closed. So you can convert .pdf to.docx and still be confident that nobody has access to your data. Get started without delays and reap more benefits.
How to convert PDF to Word in Windows
Windows doesn't have many tools that help their users work on documents. If you are a Windows user, you need to find software or an online solution. AltoPDF offers a more convenient and free solution to working with PDFs. Use our PDF to Word converter and eliminate all the problems associated with changing a file’s format.
Look through the instructions below to learn more about how to cope with document management in Windows:
- Open a browser. Use any browser you want to visit AltoPDFtoWord’s website.
- Select a PDF. Click Choose File to upload a document.
- Convert. Change PDF to Word in one click with the Convert Now! button.
- Finish. Save the new Word file to your computer or to the cloud.
You can process as many files as you need without paying. No time-consuming converting or annoying ads. Only useful and intuitive tools at your fingertips to boost up your efficiency and save efforts. If you want more benefits, look at other AltoPDF solutions that will help you edit, sign, or compress PDFs online for free. Check them out now!
How to convert PDF to Word on a Mac
Even built-in tools don't save Mac users from looking for an app to come to the rescue for converting PDF to Word. To avoid these hassles, AltoPDF offers a free online solution that helps you convert files regardless of your OS. You can use it via any browser without having to register an account or waste time on installation.
Take a look at the brief how-to-guides below to transform PDF to Word on a Mac:
- Choose a browser. Use Safari, Chrome, or another browser to visit altoconvertpdftoword.com.
- Select a PDF. Upload a document from your Mac or the cloud.
- Start the process. Click Convert Now! and wait for a few seconds while the service changes your document from PDF to Word.
- Save the Word doc. Download the file to your computer.
It’s a great thing knowing that the service you use for working with your documents is safe and secure. Change file formats online and feel confident knowing that AltoPDF erases all data once you've exited, preventing data leaks. Try out our solution and manage documents hassle free.
How to convert PDF to Word in Acrobat
If you’re an Adobe user, then you already have a solution for working with PDFs. The app helps you edit documents, fill out templates, and even convert PDFs to Word docs. Adobe Acrobat is a great tool if you’ve already installed it and are paying for it.
Learn how to change file format in Acrobat with this step-by-step guide:
- Install the app. Find Adobe Acrobat and install it.
- Add documents. Open the app and upload a file(s).
- Choose a tool. Select Export PDF.
- Export to Word. Save the converted file to your device or your account.
On the other hand, Acrobat Reader is a service with paid tools. Therefore, in order to convert PDF to Word, you have to buy a subscription. If you don't have a subscription yet, use an alternative way of managing documents. Take advantage of AltoPDF. The online service is 100% capable of handling the same tasks as Adobe, but for free. You don't have to install software or register an account. Get started right away!
How to convert PDF to Word on mobile
Smartphones have just about replaced computers, so you can do business on mobile seamlessly, from anywhere. But sometimes you need an extra solution to cope with tasks. So, for example, to change the file format, you'd better use a converter. You can install an app or utilize an online service. The second option doesn't take much time or effort. Use AltoPDF to convert PDF to Word in a couple of clicks without registering an account.
Go over our instructions below to get started on mobile:
- Open. Go to altoconvertpdftoword.com using your mobile browser.
- Upload. Add the PDF you want to convert.
- Transform. By clicking Convert Now!, change the PDF to Word
- Save. Download the changed file.
AltoPDF is a free and secure solution that provides users with a smooth experience from any device or OS. Manage your contacts, agreements, and files from your smartphone or tablet with nothing more than an internet connection. Utilize other AltoPDF solutions for handling deals while on the go. Get started now for even more benefits.
How to convert PDF to Word on iOS
Make your iPhone or iPad your primary assistant when it comes to document management. Apart from many built-in tools, you can also take advantage of advanced features. For example, to convert PDF to Word, you don't even need to install an app. Using the online solution AltoPDF, you can change your file’s format with your device in just a couple of taps.
Figure out all ins and outs for converting PDF to Word on iOS by reviewing the guidelines below:
- Use your browser. Open up Safari to visit AltoPDFtoWord.
- Select a file. Upload the document that you want to convert.
- Change PDF to Word. Tap Convert Now! and start the process.
- Save the file. Add the document by tapping on the Download button.
You can repeat this process with other documents an unlimited number of times. AltoPDF takes the security of your data very seriously. After you've converted a PDF to a Word document, both the original and modified versions are immediately deleted from the server. Get the most out of our free online solution for managing files, contracts, agreements by getting started now.
How to convert PDF to Word on Android
Android doesn't have so many built-in features, but if you wish, you can find anything in the Google Play Store to make your work easier. Add the AltoPDF for Android app to convert PDF to Word with your phone and an internet connection. Upload a document from the cloud or from your device.
Take advantage of our point-by-point steps below to manage PDFs on Android:.
- Go to the Google Play Store. Find the AltoPDFtoWord app and install it.
- Open the solution. Tap on the icon and open it.
- Choose a file. Browse for a document to upload.
- Convert the document. Transform PDF to Word by tapping on the Convert Now! button.
- Download. Save the updated file to your device.
Transforming .pdf to .docx is easier than ever. You don't need to find a PC or use special software. Everything that you need is ready and available. AltoPDF is a free solution that doesn’t set limitations or have hidden fees; use it whenever you need. Get started without any hassle.
To convert a PDF to Word, take advantage of an online converter, like AltoPDF. Then you can open your document and edit it as you want.