How to convert a PDF file to Word
PDF format can work for a range of different purposes. It gained popularity due to its multiple unique functions. However, when it comes to writing such documents as business letters, memos, etc. Word is much more convenient. To avoid confusion and to save time, you shouldn’t have to start your documents from scratch. Transform your PDFs into Word in one click by using a PDF to Word converter. The following information may help you get the best results with minimal effort.
How to convert a PDF file to a Word document on a Mac
A Mac OS is known for the unique opportunities it offers. All programs usually work as expected, which is why that’s you can always be sure that nothing will go wrong. Furthermore, Mac is very convenient for using online services. If you want to change the format of your documents, your best choice is to go online. If you use a PDF to Word converter online, you don’t need to download or install anything. It takes less than 5 minutes to upload the original file, then to convert the PDF to Word and save it for whenever you need it. Easily manipulate your workflow by taking advantage of this exceptional document formatting. Once you convert PDF to Word, you get a number of benefits:
- Reusing Images: Extract and reuse any images in your documents.
- Word Processing: Write, rewrite and easily make even the most detailed changes to your texts. Word format works the best for writing actual compositions and essays. Use such tools as spell-checking and grammar-checking to improve the quality of your content.
- Editing: Make changes to the documents with powerful Word tools. You are provided with the ability to use intuitive formatting and compositional tools for better editing. Even large areas of text are easy to operate. Change the flow between pages, the font size, styles, etc..
Combine the familiarity of Word software with the unique Mac features you love.
How to convert a PDF into a Word document without any Software
It is well-known, that there are various programs that allow you to not only read and redact content in your documents but also allow you to convert PDF to editable Word as well. However, installing software can be a cumbersome process and often requires further updates on your computer. Thus, it’s not the smartest solution to convert pdf to editable word offline. To eliminate any possible issues related to downloading and installing, use tools, that are available online and exist on cloud storage.
The best pdf to word converter online is extremely easy to use. Take only a few steps to finalize the document formatting.
- For the beginning, upload the PDF file to your account.
- When it is uploaded, click the arrow on the right of the "Done" button, and choose "Save As" from the drop-down menu.
- On the page that appears next, click the "Word" button, and the PDF will automatically be converted to a Word file which will be saved onto your computer.
- If the PDF document is already uploaded to your account, check its box in "My Documents", and click "Save As" on the right.
Now you can rest easy knowing you saved time and energy, and can now focus on what is really important for your future business goals.